- It helps to remove impurities from the blood.
- Beneficial in skin allergy.
- It cures pimples, acne, black patches, rashes, and helps
- to tone the skin.
- It is used to reduce pain and inflammation.
- Beneficial to cure fever, skin diseases, cancer, constipation, etc.
- It helps in increasing the metabolism and gives relief. from acidity and indigestion
Some of the most common skin diseases include: Acne, blocked skin follicles that lead to oil, bacteria and dead skin buildup in your pores. Alopecia areata, losing your hair in small patches. Atopic dermatitis (eczema), dry, itchy skin that leads to swelling, cracking or scaliness.