- It helps treat joint pain and cramps due to arthritis.
- It helps to improve rheumatoid arthritis and stomach ulcers.
- Helpful in lowering cholesterol, diabetes, acne, and other
- Diseases of the skin.
- It is useful in abdominal pain, nausea, and vomiting.
- It boosts immunity.
- It helps in sleeplessness, epilepsy, anxiety, and infections.
- It has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
Arthritis is the swelling and tenderness of one or more joints. The main symptoms of arthritis are joint pain and stiffness, which typically worsen with age. The most common types of arthritis are osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.